Be Simply Free is a professional organising and declutter coaching business. We work with women all over Australia via Zoom, online courses and workshops.
We exists to help women create systems in their lives to ease the “mental load” and reduce the physical and emotional clutter in their homes, phones, calendars and minds. Let us help you move from stress, to less and live a life of more!
Are you ready to step out of the physical & emotional clutter that surrounds you & craft a home and life that brings you joy?
Let’s see, are you:
* Waking up tired and escaping into your phone before you say hello to anyone?
* Seeing “stuff” everywhere when you look around your home and do you hide it in a spare room when friends visit?
* Trying to keep a tidy home but it feels like your kids destroy it after 5 minutes?
* Struggling to wash, dry and put clothes away so washing baskets don’t become wardrobes?
* Never finding time to exercise, catch up with friends or have “me time”?⠀
* Trying to budget so you have enough money to pay the bills and still save for, plan and actually leave your home for more than a 24 hour holiday?
* Juggling all the work/life balls in the air but feel like you can’t keep doing it forever?
* Wanting to go on an actual date with your partner rather than the current “ships passing in the night” connection you currently have?
Hi, I’m Bridget Johns, your declutter coach and life organiser! My intuitive, supportive and encouraging style of coaching is for you if you’re tired and overwhelmed trying to juggle ALL the work/life/home balls in the air. I’m here to be your coach, cheerleader and accountability buddy. Together we will take a good hard look at all the balls you are juggling. We will sort through and work out what’s truly important in your life and as part of the process will we craft a decluttered and welcoming home for you. ⠀
I was the woman answering yes to the above questions. I was a sleep deprived mum and a perfectionist – paralysed by the tasks that look too big to complete so why bother starting them? I burnt the candle at both ends trying to be the best mother and career woman I could be but I was floundering at both. That was almost six years ago and I can honestly say speaking up, asking for help and accepting it has made me a better and happier person. When I started making the consistent and small steps to put myself first, other areas of my life became simpler, I became calmer and our family life became oh so much better!
By filling up my cup first, I had more energy and motivation to be a calmer and more loving mother, wife, employee and friend. With lots of study along the way, I was led to build Be Simply Free and support you! I’d love to help YOU find YOU! Are you ready to accept my support?⠀⠀
If so, let’s work together over 12 weeks to shape achievable long term changes in your home and your life. I will be your accountability buddy, cheerleader, guide and coach. You will make the changes but I will be by your side to keep the momentum rolling.
For daily hints and tips follow me at: www.instagram.com/be.simplyfree and www.facebook.com/besimplyfree
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.